Shoe of the Year Rihanna design Creeper

Rihanna design Creeper
PUMA Brand Ambassador and Creative Director Creeper, designed by Rihanna for the Fenty PUMA by Rihanna collection, was chosen as the shoe of the year at the Footwear News ceremony, considered the Oscar for shoes. At the 30th anniversary of this year, Rihanna shot her lyre mark as the first woman to receive this award.

Despite his young age, Rihanna has had many successes and became the focus of the night with his style of black velvet skirt, long gloves, stylish jewels and Creeper's. Rihanna, after the award ceremony; "This award is very important to me, it is really proud to be the first woman to receive this award. Creeper, which I chose as the first part of my collection, is one of my favorite shoes. I am very grateful to everyone who appreciates me and who supports me in this process. "

0 yorum: